Wednesday 28 January 2015

Women, Typical Women!!!



Usually, when you put 10 women in the same room for the first time, the result is not surprising.
Each woman will look for the one that looks less prettier than her to associate with (this is not the case at all times but most of the time), and rather gossip about the rest that appear "cooler". *Sigh*


Women, typical women!
I do not know if it's the inferiority complex by nature that drives women to hate on women they don't even know. You find a woman that is independent, beautiful and minds her business, and your first thought will be "Oh, she thinks she's all that like her shit don't stink", when you could use her achievements to motivate yourself to soar onto greater heights.

A woman would rather look down on other women on the come up than to encourage and support each other like men do. It's as if, only one woman has to make it and the rest of us just have to watch, like there's no room for all of us in this world - wrong!
Society makes it hard enough for a woman to just be as it is, and now women just have to add on to that and make it difficult to co-exist amongst ourselves too.

Tell me, how is it that a woman that is naturally known to be compassionate and caring can fail to extend the same kindness to a fellow woman? Instead of marching side-by-side, stomping our highest heels on the ground, we step on each other? With so much love in your heart to give, you'd rather serve me the cold-brewed & misplaced hatred that you have in your heart with no justification?

Society undermines my capabilities because I am a female, and you as women should know this better than any other cos you face this too in your day-to-day lives, but how is it that you do not reason and side with me? You'd rather stand against me because it is not you that stands in my shoes? Is that envy that I smell disguised as distaste? Is that self-pity that I sense disguised as hatred?

Hatred is a sign of weak emotions, that is something you learn when you grow up "thinking like a man but act like a woman", as they say. I've never been one to harbour weak emotions, it's not in me to hate so I wont start now! My advice to women?-Grow a sack, wear your confidence, chin up and put your best foot forward, you'll do just fine - leave the hate for primitive minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment