Wednesday 6 March 2013

I'm Sorry, I Cant Change For You

"Bella Harris"
To Whom It May Concern:
I am sorry that I am not the perfect little friend you wanted me to be, i'm selfish and you came into my life a  little bit too late for me to care about your feelings. I wish I felt bad for not caring that much, I would've probably cared if you hadn't tried to blame me for what happened 'cause when it melts down to it, it wasn't on me or you but the other person.
 I am too tired to explain, nor do I feel the need to make you understand 'cause from where I stand is a different view. In any case, I cant "that" back,  nor could I stop for your sake (even though I like you & have no issue with you) 'cause I was just as trapped in the situation as you are. I  don't know how this would've felt had I known from the beginning but right now I have no guilt feelings at all. There is no need for us to badmouth each other over something so silly, I have gotten TIRED of having to explain to every third party that only knows YOUR version of the events. I cant be bothered with that 'cause  I got bored of the situation anyway, so..........

Sincerely B.H



Dear Friend
I am glad I met you, and I've always liked you from the beginning. I am a complex human being and I come with flaws, but we've seemed to get along so fine. While other people are harbouring ill feelings towards me, you've shown me that we can move past things we cannot change and I admire you for that. I am a genuine person where it matters to be, and I don't dwell in the past. Circumstances had us in the position we found ourselves in. I respect you for the respect you give me and a bond has formed out of it. And I know you know that I am not as heartless as "other" people think I am T..and oh, I remain good friends with your enemy, so I hope that doesn't bring awkwardness at any time, 'cause we past that shit.

From Your Biiatch B





Dear Nigga I wish I regret to have Known

I am sorry that I don't fit the profile of a perfect good girl, but I am perfect in my own way. You never got to see past the fun-loving person you picture whenever you picture me. I don't really regret the experience I had with you, it was always fun living life on the edge. You're a risk taker and so am I, free-spirited & care-free. But just like me & everybody else, you also have people that excessively care about you and would always be in your business (I cant have them in MY business).
I would have liked to keep on keeping on but YOU JUST COME WITH TOO MUCH BAGGAGE and I cant carry it with you!!!
Because of you I've had a higher price to pay, REPUTATION, and I am not about to let "this" ruin my reputation. I have had people hate me for various reasons, so being judged is not the reason I am escaping this situation, I also need my sanity!!! Something I am on the verge of losing because of you, but most importantly I am a talented girl & I cannot let sex overshadow everything else I am capable of doing, I cant let that define me. The pity I feel for you when i'm looking at you from another perspective, your life is fucked up and you're too caught up in the hype to see it, but then again what do I know? After all, I don't really know you, just like you don't really know me. I wish you well though

From the Girl you mind-fucked


Dear Bella Harris


This is a perfect time for you to sit back & reflect on your life, I know it's weird to have yourself write you a letter but it's needed for both our sakes. I know you better than you know yourself, I am you, I am the better you, the you that you refused to listen to when I said we shouldn't be engaging in mindless behaviour like that. Now here you are dedicating these letters to all these people when you've already gotten in this way too deep. We both paying the price now, but it's not too late to move away from all this.
Now more than ever I need you to focus on what's important to us, man up and stop blogging about this worthless shit!!! It's time to put in work, let's not talk about what we can do when we can just show them.
I don't feel sorry for you, so wipe that self-pity off, gather your sorry ass and move on, at least you are good at doing that, time and time again. That is why we are back here, me talking to you when you are supposed to be the one in charge of us, instead you're there living our life so carelessly. When you do all this shit, do you ever think of Lulu? Or do you jump on stage, become a different person and forget who you are when you get off the stage? Do I constantly need to keep reminding you of who you are? njewe Namataa don't ever forget that. Don't be blinded by flashy things that are irrelevant, STAY FOCUSSED!!!!!

From Your voice Of Reason

No comments:

Post a Comment