Thursday 21 February 2013

10 Reasons Why I Hate My Bootycall!!

"Bella Harris"

10 Reasons Why I Hate You:

10. You don't appreciate me and my effort of being the best  I can be for YOU.
9. You are blinded by the fame, you can't separate the real from the fake...you got me misunderstood, my intentions are good! I hate you for thinking I need you cos of your fame.
8. I hate you for all the times you made me feel good, too good, when it was just all fun and games.

7. I hate you for not being able to see that I've begun to really like you.
6. I hate you for not letting me go cos then I can't move on when I can still access your body. If you hated me it'd be much easier for me to hate you.

5. I hate the fact that me and you are just the same, you're just like me and i'm just like you.
4. I hate you for being YOU, cos I think I love you.
3. I hate you for taking all of me...mind, body and soul, when you were just supposed to have my body.
2. I hate you for being on my mind all the time! A chubby, cute ass sexy nigga like you has no business invading my thoughts, my dreams and my reality.
1. I hate you for reading past this like you just don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment