Friday 22 March 2013

These Foolish Games

Miss Get It If I Want I It
Haven't blogged in a minute, *sigh*, I guess judgement day has come for me, the day everybody felt they're entitled to an opinion about me. When suddenly everybody felt they knew my life story just cos of a few misinterpreted lines, tweets and sh*t & nobody bothered to ask me what I was onto, not even for a comment? Dang!!!

It doesn't bother me thou, I just don't want a tag to my name (im just Bella Harris, not Bella the girl with who who who), but it's cool cos I been subjected to worse in my life. This is nothing that can make me trip, you could go ahead  and give the already big-headed nigga a bigger head at my expense. Let everybody else rejoice cos they think they hurting me, not knowing there is so little a human being can do to destroy me. Words of another man don't burn me!!!

I have no reason to defend myself nor explain myself, I have done nobody no wrong, all I have done for the past 23 years is live my life. I aint even trynna know if you hate me or not, but you're stupid if you're quick to judge me cos we all have a story, you don't need to understand me and my actions. I "know" MYSELF and I understand MYSELF, all that matters to me is my sanity, to hell with everybody else like why the f*ck are you on my d*ck? Let me be!!!

Let the media do it's job, it's their job to make other people's lives everybody's business...Hate is Love, I can't be mad at that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment