Thursday 21 February 2013

How I Fell For a Rapper (story of my life)


Dumb As It Sounds, Here It Goes..........

I received a call from my producer friend (who shall remain nameless) telling me he was hosting a young party, and asked me to come thru...i'm never on time, so I went there 3hours later; 23h30!
At that point, niggas were half-way thru the drinks...a specific somebody (rapper) stepped to me minutes later, he probably figured that the night is almost over it's about that time he scored somebody to go home with.
He told me that he needed a favor, he needed to talk to me privately...the only thing I thought was "broke ass nigga, you need cab money?"-BUT I was wrong of course, it wasn't about cab money.
So, we headed to the bathroom for that "private talk', the only place that wasn't occupied at the time. When we got there, this nigga closes the door, standing 3 centimetres away from me literally! He gathered the GUTS to look me in the eye and told me the most ridonkeylous conceited shit ever, he said "I need to pee, can you help me take it out?", in my mind i'm like "little nigga, you cornered the wrong bitch!" but what came outta my mouth was "open the door, lemme go.", of course he didn't! He said "I will let you leave if you kiss me", at this point i'm thinking to myself  "you're cute & all, and I probably would've laid you if you came at me correct cos you look like you can do some shit".


I refused to entertain that shit, I decided that I was gonna force my way outta that bathroom, so I tried to push through this sexy ass motherfucker! He grabbed me with so much force, pulled me closer and kissed me AGGRESSIVELY (man I love aggression) but I pulled away and walked out cos right there and then I wasn't into it, wasn't into him. He walked outta the bathroom (with blue balls bahahahahaha) and went home!

SEE, the proooblem is, days later I started having re-caps of that night! Started doing mental checks of things I find attractive in a man (Aggression, Confidence & being a Jerk) which he showed me all in one night- in a few minutes actually! I didn't even like this guy cos he is conceited (which I find attractive in a man, some sorta confidence)  and he was being a jerk for asking me to do that shit (but I find it attractive that he has guts to tell me that), in other words I love everything I hate about him...then suddenly I started wondering how it'd feel like if I were to test that aggression he showed me, cos i'm aggressive too...in other words, I was wondering what it'd be like to fuck him, YES I was curious so now he had my attention. 

A month later he ALMOST got it, or I almost got IT (which ever way you'd think it, cos i was also out to get   him at this point) BUT that chance came to pass. And I lost interest, fell outta crush lol!

Almost a year later, I coincidentally ran into him at the studio, and suddenly he brought that curiosity back.
And him being the jerk that he is, the first thing he said to me was "I know you don't like me, every time you see me you look at me with a disgusted face...you've been playing hard to get but I'd like to have you, and I WILL rest between those thighs, one day!" and somehow all that crap he said sounded attractive to me. And I knew that night that "what ever we playing, the ball isn't in my hands", I gave in before I even tried to fight it....ITS A WRAP, he won!!!Well I won too, it was a victory for me too lol.

He's been tapping it ever since, but the problem is- the sex keeps getting BETTER every time and i'm slipping.......i'm about to fall!!! :'(

i'm high, don't quote me as a source........


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I got sooo busy at some point, I hardly had time to blog. But I write as much offline

      Delete