Tuesday 26 February 2013

How Did I Get Here - Regrets!!!

I miss me, when did I become this weak? 
How did I become a girl that needs to be needed? 
When did I start to care? 
When did I start putting other people's needs first before mine? 
Why am I fighting so hard?
Is this even my war to fight?
When did I start seeking people's recognition?
What happened to me just being me even without other people's approval?
Is this what I have become?
Is this the life that I chose to live?
Surrounded by fake people that constantly judge me?
When did I start feeling like I gotta keep pleasing people that don't even a fuck about me?

Is this what I really wanna be?
What happened to me?
How did I lose myself, where did I go? 
Where is the me that I used to know?
I WANT HER BACK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment